Welcome to the Praxeum Chronicles live blog! This is waypoint record of both my experiences with the MMORPG, as well as the ongoing story I'm writing, based on my adventures within the game. The story follows two paladins -- Liam mac Roi, of Northshire and Freaja Bloodsun of Silvermoon -- as they find their paths crossing and moving forwards, in their personal quests and in furthering the goals of their respective Orders.

Sep 26, 2011

Great Googily-Moogily!

Greetings all!

This has been a productive week! Chapters 18 and 19 have both been posted to FF.net, and the cool thing is I should be able to post the next chapter soon as well. For those interested, you can go to the link in my "Links" portion of this blog and go to my FF.net page to read them!

One thing I would like to ask anyone who reads this blog, what do you want to see on here? More Character Profiles? Peeks into the Backstory and process behind the whole scope of the story? Links to artwork that have been made of the characters?

Drop me a comment here. I'd like to know just what YOU want to read here.

Thanks for reading! -- SSJ

No comments: