Welcome to the Praxeum Chronicles live blog! This is waypoint record of both my experiences with the MMORPG, as well as the ongoing story I'm writing, based on my adventures within the game. The story follows two paladins -- Liam mac Roi, of Northshire and Freaja Bloodsun of Silvermoon -- as they find their paths crossing and moving forwards, in their personal quests and in furthering the goals of their respective Orders.

Nov 28, 2009

"...and so, It Begins."

Thank you, JMS, for that singular opening line.


Welcome to the live blog of The Praxeum Chronicles. As the description says, this is a waypoint record for all things related to the ongoing story I'm writing -- based in part on the settings and universe within the MMORPG "World of Warcraft", and also on my experiences within the game itself.


Before we go any further, I should give you a brief breakdown of what you can expect on this blog:

-- Notifications on finished chapters of the Praxeum Chronicles story.
-- Articles revolving around my WoW experiences.
-- Posts for Artwork and other times that have a bearing on the story.
-- Random bits, bobs and ramblings from me as a gamer involved in woW.

I plan to do weekly updates -- usually on Saturdays, as time permits -- but if something comes up, random daily posts won't be that uncommon.

It's my hope that this blog will help to generate interest in the Praxeum's tale, as well as help to further support for Blizzard's game and all of their creations.

I hope everyone enjoys the ride! Look forward to hearing from all of my future followers and commentators!


-- "For the Praxeum!"


SRS

No comments: