Welcome to the Praxeum Chronicles live blog! This is waypoint record of both my experiences with the MMORPG, as well as the ongoing story I'm writing, based on my adventures within the game. The story follows two paladins -- Liam mac Roi, of Northshire and Freaja Bloodsun of Silvermoon -- as they find their paths crossing and moving forwards, in their personal quests and in furthering the goals of their respective Orders.

Dec 8, 2009

Back in Business!

Hooray! My Desktop computer arrived today! Refurbished, new chasis (a Compaq, ugh), more RAM, bigger hard drive!

Now, just need to go through reinstalling all of the programs I've been using... and hopefully get paid so I can get back onto WoW. The Praxeum SHALL return!

Also, uploaded revised Chapter 7 for "The Blessed Light" today. Enjoy the story!


For the Praxeum! -- SSJ

No comments: