Welcome to the Praxeum Chronicles live blog! This is waypoint record of both my experiences with the MMORPG, as well as the ongoing story I'm writing, based on my adventures within the game. The story follows two paladins -- Liam mac Roi, of Northshire and Freaja Bloodsun of Silvermoon -- as they find their paths crossing and moving forwards, in their personal quests and in furthering the goals of their respective Orders.

Dec 6, 2009

Computer Progress -- Chapters Updated!

Chapters 3, 4, 5 and 6 of "The Blessed Light: Book One" have been updated/revised, and are now available for reading at my Fanfiction.net page.

Getting back into the swing, with the characters, so that should make things move more smoothly as I get back to work on the current chapter (16 overall, chapter 2 of Book Two).

As well, my desktop has been repaired and should hopefully be on the way sometime in the week ahead. I'm THIS close to getting back online with WoW again.

In the meantime, enjoy the revised chapters! For the Praxeum! -- SSJ

No comments: