Welcome to the Praxeum Chronicles live blog! This is waypoint record of both my experiences with the MMORPG, as well as the ongoing story I'm writing, based on my adventures within the game. The story follows two paladins -- Liam mac Roi, of Northshire and Freaja Bloodsun of Silvermoon -- as they find their paths crossing and moving forwards, in their personal quests and in furthering the goals of their respective Orders.

Dec 25, 2009

Some New Faces...

...in Some Old Places.


Slow Story Progress is Slow. But, for the most part, I've been getting some new, juicy material to use for future chapters of "The Praxeum Chronicles" from playing WoW. Particularlly since my main, Macroi, has been leveling up in Zangramarsh in Outland.

I've also been working with a new main on a separate server. A friend who has a house-guild on Blade's Edge has convinced me to give the Shaman class a go, so now I have a new character that may be cropping up in the future plot of the story.

Also, considering it's the night of the Winter's Veil celebration, I want to send out to everyone a very Merry Christmas, and hoping that the holiday season is a good one for you and yours.


-- For the Praxeum! - SSJ

No comments: